Well, after essentially telling the world in my free report that I think the 4 things chain-meme is actually not much of a meme at all, I naturally get tagged with it. It seems Liz Strauss over at Successful Blog has quite the sense of humor.
OK, Liz, I’ll play.
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
Waiter
Law Clerk
Lawyer
Bum (a/k/a self-employed)
Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
Ixtapa
St. Croix
Rome
Omaha
Four Movies I Watch Over and Over:
Casablanca
When Harry Met Sally
Lost in Translation
Caddyshack
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
I only visit chartreuse (beta), who steals, err.. remixes from Publishing 2.0, Micro Persuasion and Xiaxue. What more does one need?
Four TV Shows I Love:
Chappelle Show reruns
The Daily Show
Cheaters
Oprah
(note: I don’t watch a lot of TV, so I had to lie about the last two)
Four Books I Love:
Neuromancer
Cryptonomicon
Crime and Punishment
Smilla’s Sense of Snow
Four People I Love:
My wife
My daughter
My son
My Rottweiler
(dogs are people too)
Four Favorite Dishes:
Migas
Baked Ziti
Jalapeno and Avocado Fried Rice
Subway
OK, folks, there you have it. Now I‘m supposed to tag four more people and spread this saga onwards and outwards. But I don’t like to impose.
So, if you want to be tagged, drop your URL in the comment section, and have at it. But you had better actually follow through, because I’ll be checking, and I have a big, mean dog.
Alright, the dog is actually a pushover. But she looks mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top